BARCELONA LINKED TO MASSIVE SIGNINGS

Trusted Brazilian news outlet, ‘Globoesporte’ has revealed that Neymar is already negotiating his return to Barcelona.

It is reported that Neymar is keen to leave PSG this summer. The French club is willing to sacrifice the Brazilian forward to retain Mbappé and Barcelona seems to be his most likely destination at the moment.
Continue reading “BARCELONA LINKED TO MASSIVE SIGNINGS”

United won’t be handed easy goals at Camp Nou, says Ter Stegen

Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen has said that the club are determined to cover up the attacking threat from Manchester United during the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final. The Blaugrana are currently holding a slender 1-0 advantage from the first leg and they are regarded as favourites to progress with their healthy European record at the Camp Nou.

Speaking in a press conference, Ter Stegen acknowledged that the club need to keep a close eye on the United attack, which capitalised on the mistakes made by Paris Saint-Germain in the previous round. He further added that the Blaugrana won’t adopt a defensive approach to the game and they will be aiming to increase their advantage in front of their home supporters.
Continue reading “United won’t be handed easy goals at Camp Nou, says Ter Stegen”

Blaugrana is Going to be Finally Fit to Travel for Barcelona

Now Blaugrana would be seen traveling along with the rest of the team. This good news about the Frenchman has boosted the entire team at the right time. Samuel Umtiti who was in rest for a time being is also about to spring back to play. He was suffering from a severe knee injury. He would certainly join the Barcelona team for popular Champions league. Barcelona squad would be against Lyon in the first leg last – 16 tie in the Champions League.

This Tuesday Ernesto’s men visited Groupama Stadium on this Tuesday. Valverde’s men were titled 21 men traveling party which is a pleasant experience. The 25-year-old finished the usual training course this month. After rejoining he contracted in 2016 or Liga champions from Lyon. He last played against Atletico Madrid on 24 November. It was a 1-1 draw.
Continue reading “Blaugrana is Going to be Finally Fit to Travel for Barcelona”

VALVERDE: COUTINHO AND DEMBELE CAN PLAY TOGETHER

There is a belief around Barcelona that their two attackers, Philippe Coutinho and Dembele are vying for the same spot in the Barcelona team but the manager has claimed that both players are crucial to his plans.

Barcelona do not have to choose between Ousmane Dembele and Philippe Coutinho for a berth in the first team, according to manager Ernesto Valverde.
Continue reading “VALVERDE: COUTINHO AND DEMBELE CAN PLAY TOGETHER”

RAFINHA WILL MISS THE REST OF SEASON

The Brazilian will miss the rest of the season for the Catalan club, as the injury epidemic deepens at Camp Nou.

Barcelona midfielder Rafinha has been ruled out for six months after undergoing knee surgery on Tuesday, the club confirmed.

The 25-year-old ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee during the 1-1 draw with Atletico Madrid last month and went under the knife in an effort to quicken his recovery.
Continue reading “RAFINHA WILL MISS THE REST OF SEASON”

Barcelona Is Giving Up On Plans To Light Up Badge After Anger Reactions From Fans

Josep Maria Bartomeu, President of Barcelona, ​​said the club would not forward the plans to change their badge after the proposal was greeted by the wrath of supporters. Barca presented a redesigned crest in September with the removal of the letters “FCB” among the minimal changes. Fans were furious with the loss of “FCB”, as when Franco came to power in Spain, the letters were replaced by “CFB” to reflect the way the club was forced to use the Spanish version of its name.

Club members protested against the changes before Saturday’s general assembly, which caused Bartomeu to postpone a member’s voice over the new badge – a decision that was met with the 1000’s crowd’s audience. “There was doubt as to whether the general meeting was the right place to settle the case,” Bartomeu told Catalunya Radio on Monday. “Some people thought it should have been a referendum. We got rid of the problem, it was democratic.
Continue reading “Barcelona Is Giving Up On Plans To Light Up Badge After Anger Reactions From Fans”

The First La Liga To Be Played By Barcelona In The USA

Yes, you heard it right. Barcelona would be the first La Liga teams to take part in the competitive match held overseas. They will face Girona this season in Miami as per the latest reports. La Liga made an announcement on 15 year joint venture this summer with Relevant Sports and there would be a minimum of one league match per season held in Canada or America. On 27th of January, Barcelona and Girona would be playing the match in the States. And the Catalan derby will be organized in Miami at the Hard Rock stadium. Well, this certainly means the likes of Philippe Countinho, Luis Suarez, and Lionel Messi may take their skills across the Atlantic so as to take part in one of the historic matches.

The historic match may cause a bit of a concern in Spain as home fans may not be able to afford a long and expensive trip to the States. However, the latest reports state that Girona would offer multiple options to make it easier for people of Spain. One of the options would be free flights to1500season ticket holders in addition to free one night stay in a hotel.  People who are unable to travel to Florida, there are around 5000 free tickets offered for the Catalan derby at Nou Camp in addition to 20 percent discount on season tickets.
Continue reading “The First La Liga To Be Played By Barcelona In The USA”

COUTINHO WELCOMES NEW TEAMMATES

Barcelona attacking star Philippe Coutinho has praised the addition of three players to the squad. Speaking from the United States tour ahead of an interesting season ahead, Coutinho said he was impressed at the way the club completed its business in the summer transfer window.

“The expectations are always high when you start a new season. Three new players have arrived – two of them Brazilians.It’s clear they are all going to help us. The expectations are huge. We always want to win titles and I hope this happens while wearing these boots,” he said.
Continue reading “COUTINHO WELCOMES NEW TEAMMATES”

Mascherano Prevents Real Betis’ Supposed Goal

The La Liga game that came up between Barcelona and Real Betis at the Camp Nouon Sunday evening saw Blaugrana defender, Javier Mascheranoperform a jaw-dropping, goal-saving tackle, just some minutes before Sergi Roberto added the second goal to place Barcelona on a comfortable 2-0 lead.

Barcastarted the business as usually, but of course without the recently-departed Neymar Jr who joined Paris Saint-German on a world record fee (198 million pounds). Luis Suarez, former Liverpool attacker was also side-lined therefore leaving a hitherto unseen front of Lionel Messi, Paco Alcacer and Gerard Deulofeu to take care of the attacking for the home side. However, despite the trio’s less experience of playing together, Ernesto Valverde’s side looked dangerous from the off. Continue reading “Mascherano Prevents Real Betis’ Supposed Goal”

WENGER DENIES OZIL TO BARCA MOVE

Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger has denied reports that Mesut Ozil has agreed a move to Barcelona next year. The German’s deal at the Emirates would lapse next summer and the player could sign pre contract in January.

Ozil is yet to agree to an extension at Arsenal, with the bickering lasting for several months. Jose Mourinho was willing to sign the player in a free transfer while the player earns significantly in sign-on fees. However, the Man United coach hinted that Barcelona have cornered the player after selecting him as an alternative to Philippe Coutinho.
Continue reading “WENGER DENIES OZIL TO BARCA MOVE”